Symphony at Sunset
FREE pops concert in Four Freedoms Park
Sunday, February 9
Gates open at 1pm, Concert at 4:30pm
Admission is free; food & beverages $2–9. No outside food, alcohol, coolers, or pets allowed. Proceeds benefit local music outreach programs and scholarships.
“Bring your lawnchair and your appetite!”
Join us in the park for a wonderful afternoon of great taste! This expanded community event celebrates both culinary arts and music. Sample an international array of great food from more than 20 local restaurants, plus a wide variety of craft beers, margaritas, and wine. Enjoy musical performances from local school groups, and finish the day with another sensational Symphony at Sunset. Enjoy a selection of Broadway favorites and light classics in a beautiful Southwest Florida setting–from Southwest Florida’s premier community orchestra!
Four Freedoms Park
4818 Tarpon Court, Cape Coral
just south of Cape Coral Parkway between SE 5th and 6th Avenues
Sponsored by the Cape Coral Community Foundation. Additional support provided by the City of Cape Coral.
Concert is, as always, free, and proceeds from food and beverage sales benefit music outreach and scholarship programs for local students!
What to Know When You Go
- Admission is free
- Gates open at 1:00 p.m., event ends at sunset (~6:00 p.m.)
- Purchase food & beverage tickets on site; no outside food or beverages or coolers allowed
- Bring lawn chairs and/or blankets
- Leave pets at home
- Enter from Sunnybrook Avenue at Cape Coral Parkway; Sunnybrook Avenue and Beach Court will be closed to vehicular traffic
- Accessible parking available at SunTrust Bank (530 Cape Coral Pkwy E), Capital Bank (506 Cape Coral Pkwy E), and Ice Sssscreamin (520 Cape Coral Parkway E)
- Parking available at: Capital Bank (506 Cape Coral Pkwy E), the empty lots in the 400-block of Cape Coral Parkway, Club Square (with shuttle to park), the Veterans Museum (with shuttle to park), and Big Johns Plaza (with shuttle to park). See trolley map.
- Musical performances:
- 1:30–2:15 – Challenger Middle School Jazz Band
- 2:45–3:15 – Hector A. Cafferata Jr. Elementary Chorus
- 3:30–4:00 – Trafalgar Elementary Chorus
- 4:30–6:00 – “Symphony at Sunset” free pops concert from the Gulf Coast Symphony (main stage)